Thursday, October 2, 2008

The back.
The front.

So I went in and had my niece cut my hair yesterday and I took a chance and cut it so I can spike the back. I really wanted to cut it this way, and have for a long time so I took the chance. I was scared to do it cause my hair takes forever to grow out and I finally had it long enough to pull it all back in a ponytail, but I needed it trimmed and I took Heidi out for her birthday and she wanted to go get her hair cut and so we made a day out of it, it was fun.

3 comments:

Sun said...

Woo Hoo! Hot stuff!

We almost have the same haircut.

Mary Ellen said...

No Way!!!! I love it!!!! You were brave- I don't think I will ever get up the courage to cut mine that short- but girl you look sooo cute!!!

Jen said...

It looks really cute...I'm too chicken to cut mine off....someday (sigh)

Jasmine's Kindergarten Picture

Jasmine's Kindergarten Picture

Just before leaving for school

Just before leaving for school

First Day of School

First Day of School
She was wondering why we showed up at the school!