Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My niece Kirsten's Volley ball game. ( she is the setter for her team, black, white and orange.)
Jas playing with her cousins.

My cutie niece Braelyn!


The weekend started by us getting all of our vegetables out of the garden, and all that fun stuff. Once we got all that done we decided that we would go up to Jerome with Andy's mom and go watch my niece's last volleyball tournament for the year. We had a really fun weekend and I got some cute pictures of my adorable niece Braelyn, and some fun ones of Jas and her cousins too! While we were up there Jas wound up getting sick with a very runny nose and a horrible cough, but no fever thank goodness. On Sunday we drove home on the snowy icy roads and that was a real joy, they had the freeway closed from Burley to Snowville so we took the back roads and they weren't cleaned off that well and we almost had a semi-truck run us over which was very scarey. Jasmine didn't go to school on Monday, but she was so sad cause they had a field trip planned for Wednsday and we told her that if she didn't get feeling better she couldn't go on the field trip. So she got a ton of rest on Monday and woke up Tuesday and was ready to go to school. So today I had told her teacher I would help with the field trip and I got to go with them. We went to the hospital, a pumpkin patch, to the Logan Fire Department, and to Willow Park for lunch. I only got pictures at the Fire Department and on the bus, we had fun and I'm just glad to have the day over especially after dealing with about 55 kindergarteners it was a crazy day!






The four that I was in charge of. ( Jasmine, Haley, Alexis, and Kezi)



Some of the kids in her class.




The firemen were showing them how they slide down the pole, and how they put their gear on.






No comments:

Jasmine's Kindergarten Picture

Jasmine's Kindergarten Picture

Just before leaving for school

Just before leaving for school

First Day of School

First Day of School
She was wondering why we showed up at the school!