Monday, November 17, 2008

Tagged- MY 7 QUIRKS

1. I give in to Andy and Jasmine way to easy! I am the type of person that if there is confrentation I don't want to deal with it or I get very irritated!

2. My house is always a mess! I hate doing dishes so my sink is always full of dishes! I think having to do them by hand growing up made me hate it so much that unless we run out of utinsils I usually don't wash them, or unless I have company coming over!

3. I am addicted to the telivision, once I start watching something I can't pull myself away. I start off as soon as Jasmine gets on the bus and am still watching when she gets home. I usually don't even start getting ready for the day till 2:30-3:00p.m. which is bad but when we live in the middle of nowhere and no one ever comes to visit I figure what is the rush!

4. I have to sleep with a body pillow, since I got pregnant with Jasmine if I don't my back kills me and I don't get much sleep. Andy hates me for it cause I got him sleeping with one too, so when we leave and stay somewhere we always have to take them with us.

5. Unless I don't feel good I never leave the house till my hair is done and my makeup is done. I scare myself let alone someone I don't know seeing me without my face on and hair done.

6. When I drive I have to have the radio cranked up or I can't concentrate. If there is silence I get thinking about to many things.

7. I keep things to myself, I think that is why I am so stressed out all the time. I feel like I can't talk to Andy cause it just seems to go in one ear and out the other.

I tag Mary, SunDee, Crystal, and Jen

2 comments:

Mary Ellen said...

Hi Amy- sorry I didn't call you back yesterday! You know life!!! I hope you can find a job and I hope you get to keep your dog. You should post a pic for us all to see!

The McKee's said...

I love your quirks Amy! That makes me feel better that you don't get ready until that late! We need to get together soon!

Jasmine's Kindergarten Picture

Jasmine's Kindergarten Picture

Just before leaving for school

Just before leaving for school

First Day of School

First Day of School
She was wondering why we showed up at the school!