Monday, November 10, 2008

Andy's Trip

He finally got home, Sunday at about 1:00 a.m. and they were very wore out! They had a long trip, on Wednsday the truck that they took broke down and they had to drive for three hours back to a town that they could get it fixed. It was snowing and blowing so hard that it broke a sensor on the engine. The good thing about the trip was that Andy got a buck, and it is a pretty nice one. Today is his birthday and in two days is our 9th Anniversary, I can't belive we have been together that long! I swear that time flies even though it is like it was just yesterday that we met, I am glad I found him and am not still with Josh I think that if we had stayed together my life would be crazy and for all I know I would probably still be living with my parents, which I don't think I could handle that even though I love them more than ever! My life might not be the best but I am happy for the most part, I love Andy and am ready to stand by him through thick and thin all over again. I LOVE HIM MORE THAN ANYTHING!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY and ANNIVERSARY SWEETHEART!!!!

No comments:

Jasmine's Kindergarten Picture

Jasmine's Kindergarten Picture

Just before leaving for school

Just before leaving for school

First Day of School

First Day of School
She was wondering why we showed up at the school!