Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Stressed!

So Andy left yesterday to go back to Montana hunting and isn't planning on coming home till next Tuesday, which means he isn't going to be home for his birthday! That is ok though cause I told him if he went that going was my present to him. To start the week off Jasmine threw up on the bus and I had to go get her from the school and on the way home she threw up again! I am very stressed about what is going to happen to the economy cause we are already struggleing and I can't seem to find a job to help out our situation. I can't afford to pay a babysitter and with Jasmine in school for only a half day I would have to have one! I just really need a break, I feel like I could just pull my hair out. To top off my stress, Andy tells me that he is planning on splitting away from his brother and starting his own buisness, which means that we get to basically start our lives over and I don't think I can handle that right now but I want to support him in what he feels is right to do. I'm not even sure we will be having a Christmas around here! OK so I got my venting out I feel a little better! Oh ya and our 9th Anniversary is on Wednsday!

2 comments:

Mary Ellen said...

sometimes it is good to vent and just like always- this too will pass!!! I know that doesn't help, but you'll make it- your a good mom!!!

Sun said...

Transitional times are the worst! Take a big breath, remind yourself that it will all be okay in the end, and vent away.

Jasmine's Kindergarten Picture

Jasmine's Kindergarten Picture

Just before leaving for school

Just before leaving for school

First Day of School

First Day of School
She was wondering why we showed up at the school!