Monday, November 10, 2008

About My Husband

About My Husband

What is his name? Andy

How long have you been married? 9 years in two days

How long did you date? 6 months

How old is he? 29

How old are you? 27

Who eats more sweets? Andy

Who said I love you first?Probably me.

Who is taller? Andy

Who can sing better? I think me, but he never really sings for me.

Who does the laundry? I do, I'm affraid he would break the washer and dryer if he tried to.

Who does the dishes? I do

His guilty pleasure? Hunting

Who mows the lawn? Both of us

Who cooks dinner? I cook the most, but he does on occation

Who drives? He does when we go together, he thinks I'm a bad driver.

Who is more stubborn? I think I can be more stubborn, but he is too.

Who kissed who first? I kissed him about five minutes after I met him, he had my heart that night.

Who asked who out first? I'm pretty sure it was me, I was the aggresive one back then!

Who proposed? He did the day before we got married! He had a broken leg and was wearing a full leg cast and got down on one knee in front of the clock tower here in Tremonton.

Who has more siblings? Me, I'm #9 of 9

Who wears the pants? Him most of the time, unless I'm mad

What is your favorite thing about him? The number one favorite thing about him is that he is an awsome dad!

No comments:

Jasmine's Kindergarten Picture

Jasmine's Kindergarten Picture

Just before leaving for school

Just before leaving for school

First Day of School

First Day of School
She was wondering why we showed up at the school!