Monday, September 22, 2008

Our weekend.

This is her favorite outfit, especially when dad is around!


So to start the weekend off, I started getting everything ready to go and I thought to myself "I'm going to make Andy really happy, and hook up the trailer and have everything ready to go!" Well so I went out and hooked the trailer up for the first time, I call him and tell him that everything is hooked up and ready to go and he got a little worried cause he thinks I'm the worst driver in the world but I did it without hurting myself, the truck or the trailer. I was proud of myself! Andy got home showered and then we took off, on our way he is remembering all the things he forgot, and he blames me cause I hooked the trailer up and it messed his routine up. We made it through the weekend though! It rained so the only time they got to go out and hunt was Saturday morning really cause the road that they take got rained on hard and when it gets wet it is like driving on crisco so we got to hang out in the trailer most of the time.Getting ready to head up the hill.


Jasmine's Kindergarten Picture

Jasmine's Kindergarten Picture

Just before leaving for school

Just before leaving for school

First Day of School

First Day of School
She was wondering why we showed up at the school!