Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The hunting trip, and the very long weekend.

Well Andy didn't get anything so I guess they have to go back up the last week of October, they said that they saw a bunch of elk but they couldn't get any to come within bow range. He said that it was still to warm for them to be rutting so that made it that much harder.

As for my weekend, we went up and spent time with mom and dad. Bottled some beans, and Saturday we had to go to my brother-in-law's father's funeral. We went down to Logan for that and then we went bargin shopping with mom cause we all know that is the only shopping mom does! I never sleep when I go stay up there, and it didn't help that I never heard from Andy till he was on his way home which scared me to death cause I didn't know if he made it up there or not. We survived the weekend though, and now another week has started. Fun times! We are headed up to Grace this weekend to help my brother-in law hunt so hopefully I will get some new pictures to post.

No comments:

Jasmine's Kindergarten Picture

Jasmine's Kindergarten Picture

Just before leaving for school

Just before leaving for school

First Day of School

First Day of School
She was wondering why we showed up at the school!