Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Winter is here, and we've been having fun!












Well we have had some fun in the snow. Sunday we went to one of our relatives and took Andy's dad's fourwheeler and pulled the sled around untill we were all frozen. I have been working my butt off the last three days I have worked I have worked a 11 hour shift and the only day of this week that I have off is Christmas day, needless to say it is going to be a very long week! I guess that is what I get for working in a bakery! My dad's surgery went well, the doctors said that he should even be a little taller after healing!



No comments:

Jasmine's Kindergarten Picture

Jasmine's Kindergarten Picture

Just before leaving for school

Just before leaving for school

First Day of School

First Day of School
She was wondering why we showed up at the school!