Thursday, June 11, 2009

Sorry

Ok sorry I haven't blogged for a while!! Obviously have been really busy!



So for the last month and a half, this is what my life has been like!



Went to Andy's cousin's wedding reception, camped in one of their feilds(That was Mother's Day weekend). The next week was crazy at work, everyone was mad because I took the weekend off, but I didn't give a crap I needed some time off! The next week was just as bad. Jasmine's birthday was the 26th of May and it was also her last day of school! We had a fun birthday party for her and what was suppose to be an outside party turned into an indoors party no thanks to the rain, but we had fun anyways! (I will post pictures, sometime!) My mom's birthday was the next week, and I still haven't seen her to give her the gift I got her. (What a crappy daughter am I!!!) As for lately we went camping last weekend and took Jasmine fishing for the first time and she caught two little fish, Grandpa Reggie threw them back just as she said she wanted to keep them! OOPS! We got rained on all weekend long but we had fun playing a dice game called Zilch that our friends taught us. We have a funeral to go to on Saturday for our nephew's grandpa, and I have to go into work for a few hours, so it is going to be an exciting weekend! Next week is Andy's family reunion and we are going camping from Thursday till Sunday! SO EXCITED FOR THAT!!! So that is why I haven't posted for a while, and I will try and get some pictures on here!

No comments:

Jasmine's Kindergarten Picture

Jasmine's Kindergarten Picture

Just before leaving for school

Just before leaving for school

First Day of School

First Day of School
She was wondering why we showed up at the school!